Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Around The World

Hello people,hope you are all doing great. Sorry for the absence from this blog,but now I am back. I know today is not my day...I just noticed there were no posts made in the past 3-4 days..so I decided to post. I am only 11 and have not really travelled but I would like to do that..the whole world. Every place has its own charm so..but those 2 three places will be.....................Paris and London
Of course everybody loves Paris..who dosen't? And I am one of them.

The Capital of France...the main attraction of the place is  Eiffel Tower. 

Eiffel Tower..at night shinning. Its one of my dreams..to see the tower..standing there. :) 
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Paris :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

The amazing city of London in England..the main attraction here is the Big Ben.'
Oh yes..that's all :)


Bye everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment