Friday, April 12, 2013

Things I love about spring...

(This is Meg, sorry it's late. I had a lot of school work last night.)


I love the flowers, blossoms and greenery...


I love being outside, climbing trees, riding bikes and enjoying everything nature has to offer...


I love the ice cold lemonade, the frozen popsicles and all the delicious treats of spring...


I love the cute spring fashions, shorts, skirts and strapped shows...


I love decorating easter eggs - pink, yellow, green and blue...

____________

That's all for no, have a great spring!


P.S. We're getting a new spring design soon. So we're going to have new signatures soon :)

P. P. S. (To Kayla) I just added you, so you made it in for Monday! Your the last one; seeing as all the days are taking and the blog is full. THANKS EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment