Monday, April 15, 2013

Things I love about spring!!!

Hello! Everybody! Hows it going? Haha! I have already done one of these on my blog.... So I am kinda just reposting it!
                    I absolutely LOVE spring! ( April is my Favorite! ) Some of my favorite things are...

                                                                 Spring Meadows!

                                                               
                                                                      Sunsets!
                                    
                                                                       
                                                                   
                                                             The Delicious, Juicy fruit!!!                    

                                     
                                                    The flowers! I took these Pictures. :)


Softball! Spring is the best time of the year to play! 

The Cute Spring Fashions!


The Spring Crafts!

The Photography!


And.. Of course...

My Birthday!!! :)

I hope everyone has a Wonderful Spring!!! ;)
I don't have a signature yet.. Soo.. I made up one! XD




3 comments:

  1. Spring Meadows, Yes!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who are the two people up there? That is a super cool picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thanks! But if you are talking about the rain one... I got it of of google... I wish I had tooken it though! :D

      Delete